Within iProspect, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, we’re looking for someone with programmatic experience that can help to lead our clients into the new age of media buying. You will be the right hand of the programmatic lead and responsible for the programmatic campaigns of at least one European account and one big client operating in the Netherlands.
- Problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise.
- Excellent communication skills to clients, paid media specialists, managers, creative agencies.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Possess a passion to be a programmatic evangelist.
- Can dissect campaign performance and implement optimizations that improve performance.
- Ins and outs of programmatic buying through Display & Video 360.
Candidates Recommended capabilities
- This person knows the programmatic ecosystem and demonstrates a strong working knowledge of RTB, PMPs, DSPs, SSPs/ad exchanges, and 3rd party data providers.
- The role requires engaging with internal 360 teams – Media, Account, Ad Ops, and Analytics – to evangelize our approach to programmatic solutions and identify areas for improvement/growth digital media growth and improvement through our programmatic solution.
- Candidates will be liaising with clients in providing regular deliverables and evangelizing programmatic updates and innovations relevant to their business.
- All candidates must be comfortable with working in a cross-office environment and possesses a start-up mentality.
- This person speaks Dutch on a native level.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience planning, booking, managing, and optimizing campaigns within Display & Video 360.
- Proficient understanding of the digital marketplace including both the supply and demand sides with respect to industry knowledge and vendor technology and differentiation. This includes familiarity with third party measurement providers for viewability, verification, and fraud.
- Intimate knowledge of online video (OLV), private marketplaces (PMPs), deal ids and automated guaranteed (AGs) deals.
- Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity to uncover the best solutions to help the client reach or exceed key performance indicators (KPI).
- Previous experience working with DMPs, ad servers, attribution, and website analytics tools.
- Previous experience developing media plans in a Communications Planning environment.
- Demonstrate best practices in optimization techniques for both brand and direct response strategies.
Are you doubting if you are the right candidate, keep in mind we train our employees from executives to directors, both on their personal development, as on their development within the organization.
Just be yourself and let us know how passionate you’re about programmatic. We will promise you, that we will show you our passion for marketing and our passion for being the best together while having fun.